If it's arduous to read text, see particular colors, or do things on the display, Chrome OS has accessibility options for seams that may allow you to. You possibly can manage them individually from the menu system or from the Settings software utilized in on a regular basis life.
RELATED: How to add accessibility options to Google Chrome
- 1 Studying accessibility options
- 3 Keyboard and text input
- 3.1 Using Burst for Keyboard Shortcuts
- 3.2 The bodily keyboard of the display keyboard
- 3.3 Say your ideas anyplace textual content in the textual content
- 3.4 Choose an object when utilizing navigation together with your keyboard
- 3.5 Mark the cursor when its location modifications
- 3.6 Altering the Gadget Keyboard Settings
- 4 Mouse and Contact Pad
- 4.1 Scale back Physical Mouse Button with Auto Click
- 4.2 mouse pointer is straightforward to discover with mouse pointer measurement  Chrome OS default mouse is by far one of the crucial challenging issues to find on the display, even for anyone with a good 20/20 imaginative and prescient. Thankfully, with this accessibility function, you’ll be able to resize your mouse pointer to virtually the comedian foam measurement.
- 4.3 Mark your mouse pointer when its location modifications
- 4.4 Further Mouse and Contact Pad System Settings
- 5 Sound
Studying accessibility options
The simplest approach to enable / disable a function with out opening an software Settings every time are instantly from the menu system. That is turned off by default, so you need to first change.
First, click on the clock to open the menu system and notification platform, and then click the Settings icon.
Browse on the backside and click on "Advanced".
Scrolls a little longer till the Accessibility part appears, and then "Always show availability settings from system menu" to On.
The subsequent time you open the system menu, the Availability button is on the market. You possibly can open it by clicking on it
You’ll be able to activate them by clicking on any function obtainable on this menu. Should you're unsure what a specific function does, however we've coated you – read extra about what each of them does.